Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

// i'm going to cry || a cause for celebrating

November 1, 2014


Today is a glorious day! Of all the girlfriends I have had over the years, this girl sticks out amid the crowd. Not just because of her beauty, but because of her heart. I remember how we started. Both shy. Both home schooled. Both headed on a collision course with a mighty God that is forever changing our lives. God orchestrated our meeting one another and our friendship. 

He knew I needed this beautiful soul in my life. I have been blessed by knowing this gem! Not only is she a stunner, but she's getting married today to a wonderful guy. I am ever so happy for this beautimous woman. This jewel in the Kingdom of God! 

Have a stupendous day, my dear! 
May the Lord continue to bless you and your new husband.
 Love you, girl!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.