authentically, me

I have always dreamed of doing seeing the world and going on crazy, out-of-this-world adventures. I am not necessarily a danger-seeker. Nope. Not me at all. Just a girl who has the urge to have a thrilling revelation and adventure in her life. I have lived far too long in the shadows of my musty Hobbit hole. It's about time I got out and enjoyed the sun.

Everyone says that I am an old lady at heart, because I "appear" to be a home-body. But things are not always what they appear, because deep down, I am a fun loving girl who is up to trying anything at least once, and is looking forward to what the Lord has in store for me!

Here's a few of my favorite quotes:
'The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.' -Eleanor Roosevelt

'You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' -Eleanor Roosevelt

Comments

Popular Posts