Fall Creek Falls

Getting up early is something I can do. I am an early bird. I usually get up at 6:00 and am up and going from then on out. Yesterday was no different. In fact, I was so elated, I got up at 6:00 with springs in my feet. Why was I excited? Well, not to make you envious or anything, but I went to Fall Creek Falls near Chattanooga. I cannot begin to spell out how excited I was yesterday to spend the day at Fall Creek Falls with my lovely boyfriend and his sister and 2 friends. 

It was a long car ride both to and from the falls. But it was totally worth it! I got to sit by my boyfriend, which made for an interesting day. It was't bad. I actually enjoyed his company, and for the chance to show to him that I am an outdoorsy girl and love to hick and walk, and that I can actually keep up with his bewildering "billy goat" pace.




















Comments

Popular Posts