Modest Fall Fashions

October 3, 2012

I am not all that into being fashionable unless it's modest. Otherwise, I would much rather wear sweats and a baggy t-shirt, because there's no way I would be caught dead wearing something that shows too much of certain female body parts. If you know what I mean. ;)

One thing I am most fond of in modest fashion is the many layering techniques that one can use to take an immodest top and transform it into a wearable piece. It's a life saver; especially if that cute shirt is one that has a super low cut neckline.

And I love the wide-leg jeans the stores have in a darker wash. Makes the legs look so slim and it's very flattering for those who happen to have bigger hips and booties (like myself). Skinny jeans just aren't that flattering to me-unless, that is if you are one that doesn't own any curves. I think it's one of those things that we need to be careful of. Close fitting, especially clothes that are too close fitting, can be provocative. We girls have to keep somethings a secret here! Keep the guys guessing!

Here's some of my favorite looks from Pinterest. They are adorable!


Source: bikotbitisort.com via S on Pinterest


Source: tumblr.com via Ellen on Pinterest


Source: goo.gl via Alfreda on Pinterest



Linking up with:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.