Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

Pinteresting Wednesday

September 12, 2012



Likes: 7287// Followers: 124 // Pins: 4230

I would love to walk down the street in these clothes. I would be one fashionable college girl!
Amen! Hallelujah!


Whoa. Magical.
Ooooooh. Yummy. Can I have one?
This looks so peaceful. I want to be there, too!
Ah, the good memories.
Now that's my kind of story writer. I wonder if I could ever learn to use one. I am not very smart when it comes to figuring out that stuff!
Bless my stars! How adorable. 
Mmmm. Yep, right there is what I love. A vintage camera. I have one and love it to death. Film is so much cooler than digital. :D

2 comments

  1. those hot chocolate sticks are too cute!

    happy wednesday!! :)

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look around here Emily! Very nice! And awesome Pinterest pics for this week! Those hot chocolate stick cube things are very cool! Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.