Not your average...ordinary...everyday Cinderella
I thought I would take the Que from Bree and let you all know why I am not normal. Why I am different. Why I am classified as unique. Above average. Crazy. Not that average, ordinary, everyday Cinderella.
I prefer to call myself abnormal, because I am not normal, and because unique and different are overused statements of the kind of people we want to be. I for one like the sound of abnormal. I guess I always knew that I was, but knowing that I was in a good way.
1. I don't drink tea or coffee or hot chocolate. I can't, actually. I'm weird like that. Hot beverages make me sick to my tummy. So if all possible, even in cold weather, I have iced tea, frappuccinos, and chocolate milk.
2. I only like three breeds of dogs: St. Bernard, Great Dane, and English Bulldog. All other dogs scare me to death! I won't touch any except for these. Maybe not even them! Puppies are OK, I can touch ALL of them. Oh...and I can only do my Aunts big dogs because I grew up with them. Other than that....N.O.P.E!
3. I am destined to be a crazy cat lady when I grow old. I love them kitties too darn much! Especially if they are Himalayan cats. Oh, if only you knew how obsessed I was with cats....
4. I have to admit...the idea of me kissing someone freaks me out. It gives me the goosies just to think about it! But I am all for watching others do it, especially in romance movies or reading about it in books. But as for myself. Um....nah, I'll pass.
5. This ^^ states it ALL. ;p
6. I love Dragonflies. They are, like, the best winged creature out there. My favorites are the blues and greens. My whole existence is disposed to taking a macro shot of one of them one day!
7. I used to have a fear of something living in and popping out of the toilet. Yes, that was a fear of mine. Shhhh. Don't tell anyone!
Yep. I am weird and abnormal, just like the cafeteria's meatloaf. But I kind of like it that way. It's fun being me! Yippeee!