Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

miscellany Monday

September 10, 2012

Hey there! It's another miscellany Monday, and today I wanted to share with you some miscellaneous pictures of me and my sister and brother when we were little kids...and somewhat older. Some are embarrassing, and some are funny. I hope you enjoy!
I don't believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers.  It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage.  Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.  ~Maya Angelou
My sister and I one Christmas. In the other picture taken before this one my sister almost choked me to death!
Yes....I am in a bonnet and apron. Compliments of my adoring Grandma. :D
Not sure what's going on here, but we're in Florida on vacation. My sister obviously doesn't want her picture taken. 0.o
Yeah...well...we're being silly here. lol
My baby brudder when he was little. Cute, huh?
Me and my sister at my first Karate Tournament in Mason, OH.
Yup...there's my brother. AGAIN! He's so much older now and better looking too. But he's still a cutie!
In West Virginia on vacation, visiting some of my mom's old friends. We decided to take a little  photo shoot while we were there. So beautiful!
Practicing my Bo Kata for the tournament. I get to do some cool things with that long stick!
Just me...chilling out with my head phones on. :D
Hahaha! 0.o Another photo of my very bright brother. He wanted to grow a beard so badly that he tapped toilet paper to his face and added a Cow Boy hat to complete his look!
All of us together in out blow-up pool a while back. We were so young then! My sister is a good picture girl no matter where she's at. I, on the other hand, can't take a good picture to save my life. I also had to hold my brother up to keep him from drowning. lol Not really...he was just too short to see much of him over the side!!!
Peace out! we had just come home from Wild Wacky Wednesday at church. It was groovy, dude!
I better hide now. The looks on their faces make me scared that I'm going to be their next target. Good thing my brother and sister don't do that anymore. The dart guns are gone, and football is in! Thank God!

miscellany monday at lowercase letters


1 comment

  1. those are some great pics! :) stopping by from Miscellany Monday - Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.