pinteresting wednesday // musings


Followers: 111//Pins: 3,586//Likes: 7,080













///


LIFE OFTEN FEELS DIFFICULT AND HOPELESS. BUT THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE. ALWAYS. GOD IS A BEACON OF LIGHT AND HAS GUIDED ME AND SHOWN ME THE WONDERS OF HIS ABOUNDING LOVE. HE'S FAITHFUL...JUST LIKE IT SAYS IN PSALM 86:15: "BUT YOU, O LORD, ARE A COMPASSIONATE AND GRACIOUS GOD, SLOW TO ANGER, ABOUNDING IN LOVE AND FAITHFULNESS".

IT'S APPARENT THAT HE IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP US IF WE ARE WILLING TO GIVE UP OURSELVES AND ASK. OUR STRENGTH IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO GO THROUGH THE STORMS ALONE. BUT WITH GOD THE STORMS ARE POSSIBLE TO GO THROUGH. AND WITH HIM YOU MIGHT NOT BE ANY DRIER, BUT YOU'LL BE HAPPIER AND MORE PREPARED FOR THE NEXT STORM IF YOU GO WITH HIM!


XOXOXO,

HAVE A BLESSED WEDNESDAY!
LOVE,
EM

Comments

  1. I love all the quotes. The car one is hilarious, and the last one is exactly how I feel! I love fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Em, love the quote about embracing fall, can't wait for it to come either! I'm really keen on the new styles to brush up my closet.
    Perhaps you like to check out which fashion pieces I picked so far :)
    Lovely wednesday to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pin of the pretty blond hair & braid totally makes me want to grow my hair long again. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Pinterest pics! I really like the first quote one and the one of the room with all of those lights! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your pins!! and that last one seems to be the theme of everyone's pins today fall!! clearly everyone is wanting cooler temps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I love the fall quote pin! I totally agree, I am SO ready for fall! Oh and the disney princess one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.

Popular Posts