Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday

August 15, 2012


Another 'Oh, how Pinteresting' Wednesday has rolled around! So hope you all have fun and enjoy this weekday hump celebration. It's honestly what gets me through the middle of the week. ;)

This guy on the bottom depicts me perfectly. I am like that ALL year long. ^^
I am so searching for crystal pieces at garage sales! I want to make crystal mushrooms for my garden too!

Tehehe....I want one!

Making this! I could have fun with this coffee table. ^.^

Oooh, I hope I don't say what I am thinking out loud one of these days. O.0

4 comments

  1. Nice pinterest pics! I do that last one too sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Thanks....that too funny, Shelley!

      Delete
  2. Teacup pig, I don't want to be with you...for now. (HIMYM.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOl! Funny. :) Thanks for stopping by. <3

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.