Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday - 1

August 1, 2012

First time linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday!

Pins: 3586// Followers: 105



How cute is this?!



I love their faces! Brings back memories... 



Chickens and aprons. Couldn't get any better.



The queen and her classic unpleasant look was by far the best part of opening ceramonies. Okay, her and Mr. Bean! And maybe the raising of the Olympic rings. Other than that, the whole thing was bizarre o.0. 



Abe was such a wise man. Got to admire his words of truth.



Can I live here? And do the logs come with it? I would give up the moon to live somewhere like this!



Let me just say this: LOVE!



Oh, my gosh! Adorable!



Wishful thinking. LOL



^This O.0



Awesome idea!



Yep, that's my brain alright. Colorful...



True. ^








2 comments

  1. great pins and super cute blog! you should check out the giveaway im having over at my blog! it ends friday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! that outfit, i want it so bad! love the first picture sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.