miscellany Monday #2
1. I am contemplating the idea of giving up my ambitions attempt to re-read The Lord of the Rings Trilogy for the third time. I haven't been able to read anything else, and on top of that, I am a slow reader! If I were to stop reading The Lord of the Rings for a time, I want to read something new and different. Something that's out of the box-a book that people would not expect to find me reading...
3. I started revamping a few of my old novels and am rewriting them with a whole new perspective, outline, and purpose. I hope to at least accomplish the outlines within this year and start writing them next year. But with my inability to focus on one thing for more than 15 minutes, it might be a 2 year process!
4. I got bored yesterday, so I took this photo with my iPod. I am not photogenic, but it's one of the better self-portraits I have taken. No make up! I just got out of the shower....when did I start wearing makeup? lol
5. My brother is a typical man. He falls asleep wherever whenever. You can pretty much set your clock by him. He can't sleep in the car though without headphones. Us women are just too loud, I guess. ^.^
6. I think my kittens name is going to be Stanley! It's the most random, off-the-top-of-my-head name that I came up with and I have always loved that name. I have named, one time or another, almost every stuffed animal I own that name. Haha! So I think it is a sure contender with Bilbo, Gimli, Emmett, and Snowflake.