The soundtrack to my life

July 31, 2012


Here is something delightfully fun that I thought I would do. Truth be told I am bored! I got the idea, or the whole thing rather, from Merriam Neal . <--love this girl! Her blog is amazing. -.-

Opening Credits: This Is Me by Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas/Dare You To Move by Swichfoot
Waking Up: Good Morning by Mandisa (feat. TobyMac)/Good Life by OneRepublic
First Day of School: The Homeschooler Song by Tim Hawkins (LOL)
Making Your New Best Friend: You've Got a Friend In Me by Randy Newman
Falling in Love: Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney/Young Hearts by Commuter/Would You Go With Me by Josh Turner
Breaking Up: Heartbreaker by Pat Benatar/You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi
Missing You: Missing You by Letters & Lights
Prom: Dance Alone by Love Generation
Graduation: Firework by Katy Perry/ Part of Me by Katy Perry
Life’s Okay: Remind Me Who I Am by Jason Gray/Good To Be Alive by Jason Gray/Metero Shower by Owl City/ This Is Your Life by Siwtchfoot
Death of a Close Friend: I'll See You Again by Westlife/I Still Miss You by Hawk Nelson
Mental Breakdown: Going Under by Evanescence/Breakdown by Group1Crew
Driving: Galaxies by Owl City/Life if a Highway by Rascal Flatts
Flashback: Me Without You by TobyMac/Atmosphere by TobyMac
Getting Back Together: My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson
Birth of a Child: All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood
Wedding Scene: Somed
ay Soon by Francesca Battistelli
Car Accident: Gun Powder and Lead by Miranda Lambert
Final Battle: This is War by MBLAQ
Death Scene: Just Died In Your Arms Tonight by Smokie/Don't Forget to Remember Me by Carrie Underwood
Funeral Song: Don's Stop Believin' by Journey/You're Gonna Miss This by Trace Adkins
End Credits: Dive by Steven Curtis Chapman

There you have the soundtrack to my life for my 19th year, even though many of those events won’t be happening (I”m homeschooled, don’t do prom, and I hope none of my friends die! O_o)  What’s yours?

2 comments

  1. That's a pretty cool idea! Maybe I'll try it some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I got it from Thoughts of a Shieldmaiden. You should do it. It was fun trying to find songs that would fit my personality. :D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.