Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

miscellany Monday #1

July 30, 2012


1. Every day on my blog feels like a miscellany Monday. Or a random, totally nonsensical Monday. This is, of course, in a good way! Mondays happen to be one of my favorite days of the week.
I am pretty sure because it's always a fresh chance for me to get this upcoming week right. To bring new life to the week and experience things that I wasn't able to the week prior.

2. Mondays are good. Thursday I am not so sure about. I hate that day of the week. lol

3. I am in love with the idea of having a nook for a bed! It's like a hide-away without ever having to go far to find one.

4. Nothing that I do is ever the perfect or done exactly the same. I like originality and diversity. I'm also big into randomness and am very likely to be the person that will not do the same thing twice (unless it doesn't bother me to do so).
 Redundancy is so not a part of who I am. I get bored, er, distracted...okay, both...very easily!

5. I watched a crazy movie called 'Zoolander' with my brother the other day and I think I am pretty much ruined on drinking tea. There was something in the tea that the cast drank that made them act all euphoric and stuff. It was like being in a crazy 70's shag rug peace pipe movie or something.
Very psychedelic.
 Whoa.
I knew there was a reason I didn't drink it and my notions were spot on. ;p lol

6. I find skimming the top of the pool free of sweat bees to be very entertaining. I guess when you're inside all day doing house work and school you're sanity tends to fly out the door. With all the sweat bees drowning in the pool this year by self induced suicide, there's always some to skim out. It's also a great way to get a sun tan.

6. My favorite images of the day:



7. Visited a new church yesterday and for the first time felt at home in a church. Going back next week, baby!

8. After the death of my kitty-cat, I have been praying that God would allow me to get another cat. He has since answered that prayer. Just Saturday night I was blessed to have found a breeder who had exactly what I was looking for. So I now have a 2 week old kitten waiting for me to pick him up when he's old enough. <3

Have a great week, guys! 
xox

4 comments

  1. Glad you found a church you feel at home in. That is so important! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It was a wonderful experience-one that I an truly thankful for.

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. what a lovely blog and post! A nook for a bed looks and sounds amazing! Love that quote so so true! Sorry about your kitty ours had to be put down earlier this year from kidney failure so so so so sad! hang in there
    summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'd love to have a nook bed too! Or at least a small nook somewhere in my house. :) And congratulations on your soon-to-be kitten!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.