miscellany Monday #1
I am pretty sure because it's always a fresh chance for me to get this upcoming week right. To bring new life to the week and experience things that I wasn't able to the week prior.
2. Mondays are good. Thursday I am not so sure about. I hate that day of the week. lol
3. I am in love with the idea of having a nook for a bed! It's like a hide-away without ever having to go far to find one.
4. Nothing that I do is ever the perfect or done exactly the same. I like originality and diversity. I'm also big into randomness and am very likely to be the person that will not do the same thing twice (unless it doesn't bother me to do so).
Redundancy is so not a part of who I am. I get bored, er, distracted...okay, both...very easily!
5. I watched a crazy movie called 'Zoolander' with my brother the other day and I think I am pretty much ruined on drinking tea. There was something in the tea that the cast drank that made them act all euphoric and stuff. It was like being in a crazy 70's shag rug peace pipe movie or something.
I knew there was a reason I didn't drink it and my notions were spot on. ;p lol
6. I find skimming the top of the pool free of sweat bees to be very entertaining. I guess when you're inside all day doing house work and school you're sanity tends to fly out the door. With all the sweat bees drowning in the pool this year by self induced suicide, there's always some to skim out. It's also a great way to get a sun tan.
6. My favorite images of the day:
7. Visited a new church yesterday and for the first time felt at home in a church. Going back next week, baby!
8. After the death of my kitty-cat, I have been praying that God would allow me to get another cat. He has since answered that prayer. Just Saturday night I was blessed to have found a breeder who had exactly what I was looking for. So I now have a 2 week old kitten waiting for me to pick him up when he's old enough. <3
Have a great week, guys!