Blogspiration Fridays Wk 1: Hope

May 11, 2012

So I have come up with something semi-new-probably done elsewhere-to do on Fridays here at Captivatingly Me. I am hoping this will be a weekly thing, but knowing me and how inconsistent I am, it may be a total flop. It's basically a meme that focuses on random topics that usually contain an inspirational word, quote, photo, or something that's happened. I'm gonna give 'er a try anyhow and see what comes of it. ;P

This is for you, all my lovelies! Don't lose hope, because God sustains us, hold us, heals us. 
With little toadies, buzzing  bees , and chirping robins, I wish you all a wonderful Mother's Day weekend with your Beautiful mommies!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.