be true. be you.


Being yourself speaks volumes to the type of person you are. 


Confident. Intelligent. Sincere. Effervescent. Admirable. Vivacious. Contagious.  


You are not afraid to be different. To stand out in a world lacking color.


To stand out in a world of dependency, enmeshment, and one that accepts below average standards. 


You are you because you're proud to be different. 


Unashamed to be crazy and extraordinary.

"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. Are unashamed of your faith." -Psalm 139:14-16

Brave enough to love, hope, dream...


Free spirited enough to dance like no one's watching, sing like no one cares, and laugh and live like each day was your last. 


These things are the fibers of what makes ordinary people extraordinary in their confidence in the person they were created to be, by the God who admires their captivating beauty and meekness of heart. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Emii! I hope you are doing well.

      God Bless,
      Emily <3

      Delete
  2. Love this so much. Inspiring.

    God bless,
    Melissa Renee
    www.girls-4-god.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you very much Melissa. I am glad you stopped by!

      Blessings,
      Emily <3

      Delete
  3. Oh my word I love this!!! So amazing! Just what i needed today!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.

Popular Posts