FAQ

April 14, 2012

Q. Who are your favorite bloggers?
Here's a list. I was going to just write them all here, but knowing me, I had a hard time keeping it short...

Q. Are all the pictures on your blog taken by you?

No. Most of them, if not watermarked, are from Pinterest (an amazing photo sharing site!). 

Q. What do you use to take pictures?
I shoot with a Canon EOS 450-D, a Canon AE-1 35mm film camera, and am currently learning to edit all my photos in Photoshop CS5. I hope to be using most of my own photos in the near future! In my camera bag(s) are the Canon 50mm lens, the Canon 50-75mm lens; and for my film camera (my real baby!) I have a Vivitar 200mm lens and a Canon 50mm lens, along with other assorted goodies.

Q. Why Canon?

It came with really good reviews. Plus, I found the Canon to be easier to navigate than, say, Nikon. 


Q. What's your favorite color?
Neon green.

Q. Why did you start a blog?
I love to write. That's it. Period.

Q. How old are you? Are you in high school?
I'm nineteen and a sophomore in college. I was home-schooled from K-12 and absolutely loved every second of it! Even now, I'm not quite ready to leave...but it's time to start thinking about other things!

Q. I love your blog design! Who did it?

I did! Although it's simple and no where near as impressive as others I've seen. If you want some design advice, my #1 idea was to use the original Minima template - check out Geek Chic for tutorials galore.

Q. What advice would you give to new bloggers?

It's always a good idea to start off with a clean layout. I find that blogs that have a clean look with soft colors often capture my attention and leave me wanting more. Make sure you stay with a text that's easy to read - stay away from unreadable, fancy, small, or curly fonts. And don't post too often - once or twice a week works out nicely for me - but don't neglect your blog either! Also, comment, comment, comment! Leaving a comment on another blog is a surefire way for you to get people's attention - just please don't leave comments asking people to follow your blog (that's so annoying!).

Q. How do you spend your free time?

I'm in college. I don't have time for that luxury. I'm kidding! Writing is a big contender...I do that all the time. I also enjoy photography, taking walks around the neighborhood (look at me, I'm starting to sound like a E-harmony commercial!), Gluten Free baking adventures, reading, blogging, P90x, photography, embroiderycrochet, writing, photography, writing, sleeping, and admiring the sunsets.

Q. Will you guest post on my blog?

Probably - if I have time, and I'm feeling inspired! :) Feel free to email me and ask away.


Q. Do you like Etsy? What are your favorite stores?
I have many. I like the stores that cater to the fine arts photographer in me, those that offer amazingly modern crochet patterns, organic jewelry, journals, and head coverings. 


Have a question? Ask away! New answers are always being added.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.