Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

Renfrew Day #2

February 2, 2012

Well...it was very interesting. Not like yesterday, but nonetheless interesting. No chip-freaking today. We had tacos and that was a little scary, only for the fact that the spices and peppers and onions brought back the fear of my stomach hurting. It did, but was bearable.

I do thank the Lord for giving me such a positive outlook on this whole process. I am excited, but am not sure if I am allowed to feel that way there at the center. Because the girls there are all negative and very moody, it's difficult for me to find a time to be able to voice myself, express what I am feeling and how I see things. And I, at times, feel that it's not appropriate to feel positive in a semi-negative environment. That these girls have deeper issues than my own does help me understand the reasons "why", but it's still stiffing and suffocating to someone who's waited so long for this, and is ready for change and to give her ED up.

I do want to thank you again for your uplifting words of encouragement and prayer. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

1 comment

  1. Hey Emily, I hope that you get a chance to voice your feelings. It sounds like if anything, your positive attitude is needed in a place like that so you can help others look on the bright side too! I'll pray for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.