Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

thank you, Jesus

January 31, 2012

Dear Jesus,


I want you to know how thankful I am for your LOVE and GRACE and MERCY.


I am so blessed.


I cannot even put into words how humbled I am that you would set-in-motion the events leading up to being admitted into Renfrew.


Lord, I ask that during the next 3 months, you surround me with positiveness, hope, determination, and courage.


I want this time to be devoted to getting well, and I know You are a major source in my recovery, because I would not be where I am now without You.

3 comments

  1. I will be praying for you like crazy! I've ben through the exact same thing, and it's tough, but in those moments when you feel like you can't do it anymore, TRUST God, because He WILL help you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been tagged at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.