Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

count my blessings instead of sheep

January 11, 2012

I have been blessed with so many gifts. So many in fact, that I have been so blind to many of them; especially the small ones. They all seem so insignificant bundled so tightly together that often the smaller, more intricate ones are the ones that I need to take the time to admire and be really thankful for. 
"I count my blessings instead of sheep...And I fall asleep counting my blessings." Bing Crosby
Count Your Blessings by Bing Crosby on Grooveshark

So here's my three things I am thankful for today. I probably should wait and do this at night, but like the lyrics above state...I counted my blessings last night and know exactly what I am thankful for today. 

  1. dragonflies
  2. music
  3. whispers

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.