my sissy-2012 Senior

January 25, 2012

She's the funniest person you'll ever meet. Oh, but don't get me wrong, she can be a mighty serious force to recon with when she has the mind to be!
You could say she's my best friend, but I like to call her my shadow, my keeper. She shouldn't and doesn't need to watch over me like she does, yet I know she does it out of love. 
She's my support and shoulder to lean on. She's there when I need a good listener, and when I need some company. 
She's a pretty unique gal, and I aspire to be like her, because she's so vibrant and, in her own right, captivating.
My sister is one heck of a confident gal. If only more girls could embody her confidence....
I love her with all my heart, and I am proud to tell you that this girl is my sister. And no, you can't have her (although sometimes I do play with the idea of selling her to a flea circus!).
I don't think I would be able to live without her for a long period of time. I wouldn't be able to sleep in the dark without knowing she's in the bed next to mine.
She's my sister. A PHENOMENAL one at that. Have a sweet Senior year chica! Make it could and enjoy the blessings that God will be sending your way this year in 2012. <3

4 comments

  1. I love these photos! Your sister is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This portfolio creates emotions, provokes thought. I really enjoyed the pictures and the writing. God gives us each our talents and yours shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I love taking macro shots, especially close ups of plants when they have ice or snow on them. I also take a lot of landscape shots. I'm not a huge portrait person because none of my family or friends care to pose for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to overload this post with comments from me (haha :) but I tagged you on my blog! http://thebeggarsalms.blogspot.com/2012/01/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.