Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

things I love-frogs

December 8, 2011

So they're not exactly pink, but I thought this was too cute not to post. :)

I had a little jumping frog.
I trained to come and go.
We enjoyed each other's company.
and I often told her so.
She lived out in my garden,
in a clump of grass you see.
And she ate the bugs and insects.
that often bothered me.
She was busy in the early morn,
a hopping everywhere.
Of helping keep my garden clean,
of pests unwanted there.


When the sun rose high,
she hopped for home,
this frog had done her best,
And stayed till the cool of the eve,
till the sun had gone to rest.
Then when evening came,
she roamed about,
a hopping here and there.
She croaked a funny little tune,
that made me be aware.
Of the beauty of God's creation,
in a garden that pleases me.
Of fruit and vegetables of every kind,
and this frog for company.

Take time to learn about nature,
and all that God has made.
Enjoy a little bit of heaven on earth,
in the outdoors every day.
It will keep you happy and healthy,
and chase the blues away you see.
A little bit of outside happiness,
is what every body needs.

My Frog Poems - By ©  Al Albrecht

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.