Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

October 7, 2011

" I am neither too much nor too little. I do not have to prove to anyone or anything who I am. I have been many identities, each one a perfect expression for that particular lifetime. I am content to be who and what I am this time. I do not yearn to be like someone else, for that is not the expression I chose at this time. Next time, I will be different. I am perfect as I am, right now. I am sufficient. I am one with all of life. There is no need to struggle to be better. All I need to do is love myself more today than yesterday, and to treat myself more as someone who is deeply loved. With joy, I recognize my perfection and perfection of life"

1 comment

  1. Love the quote! Very inspirational! :) And interesting new layout, it's easier to see all your most recent posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.