What a discovery!

June 20, 2011

Hey peoples,

You're never going to guess what I ran across this week, er, last week. It's decadent, rich, buttery, smooth, and pairs really well with Soy Ice Cream!

Ahh! I am almost too excited to type straight. It's got my mouth watering just thinking about how good it tasted Father's Day.

For all you gluten intolerant lovelies, you're going to need to sit down for this. I came across a wonderful recipe for Vanilla Pound Cake! Yes, the very thing that goes over so well with all us Southern Belles; strawberries, blueberries, and a tall glass of milk sound good with it, too, if you ask me!

Promise me you're going to try this, because you'll be surprised just how good it truly is. I couldn't even tell a difference.

Hmm. This whole crazy Gluten-Free thing doesn't seem like such a battle. Pretty rewarding, actually.

Vanilla Pound Cake (Gluten-Free)

<p>There is no comparison! It&#8217;s almost too-good-to-be-true for a Gluten-free girl like myself. The taste is, well, the same as a regular pound cake. Same texture. Same great buttery flavor and density! </p> <p>Just like my grandma&#8217;s pound ...

See Vanilla Pound Cake (Gluten-Free) on Key Ingredient.

2 comments

  1. Neat-o! I've never heard of it before...I'll have to try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it really does look delicious! :) Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.