Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

100 things that make me happy; vol 1

June 7, 2011

Scarves make me happy.
 They are warm and cozy.
They are safe and reassuring. 
Fluffy and itchy and silky.
Colorful, bright, mellow, and neutral. 
Sparkly, twisty, bold. 
Flat, long, short, elegant and blowy. 
They are adorable. 
They are cute. 
They are protection from the cold. 
They are awesome paired with mittens. 
Hot Chocolate is always better with a scarf.
It's stylish.
Universal. 
And winter just wouldn't be winter without one.



Listening to: Around the World (La La La La La) by ATC (A Touch of Class)
Line Obsession: Thor: [taking coffee for the first time] This drink... I like it! More!
                           [smashes the cup]
                           Darcy: This is going on Facebook!

*I don't assume any credit for this photo. All were found off of weheartit. 

1 comment

  1. Ooh, I love scarves!! They're so fun! :D There's so much you can do with them and they're one of my favorite accessories!

    xoxo
    I love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.