Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

Tea Anyone?

April 29, 2011

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. Thomas Jefferson
Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfills itself. W. C. Doane
Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Harold R. McAlindon
t was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, "Always do what you are afraid to do." Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 comments

  1. What great quotes, Em! I especially love the one at the top by Thomas Jefferson. 'Tis so true.

    Sorry I haven't been commenting on here much: life has been busy, busy, busy. But I'm going to try to keep up from now on. :)

    Love ya!
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I love? Quotes. Another thing I love? Awesomely creative pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and quotes Emily! :) I love that last quote! Thanks so much for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.