Dear Emily....

April 27, 2011

I was over at Emii's blog Girlz 4 God (head over there, it's a fantastic blog *wink*), and was struck by how cool her newest post was. It was a youtube (you'll see!) video of Francesca Battistelli's newest songs called...can you guess?....EMILY (IT'S LOVE).

Jealous? Don't be, because this song can apply to you all. Just replace my name with yours. :)

Anyhow, this song seems like it was written directly to me. It's kind of like Francesca knew I needed a song of encouragement. How cool is it to hear your name in a song?!
 
Thanks Emii for the awesome post, hope you don't mind if I stole your idea. It was just to cool to pass up!!

1 comment

  1. Of course I don't mind. And I know -- I've never felt so special to be an Emily before. God sure does have a purpose for everything, doesn't He? Even those small things, that seem so insignificant... He has a plan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.