Peace.

March 22, 2011

The past year has been trailed with trials and tribulations that have caused me to question my faith. I had come to a cross-roads in my life where I had two choices: put all my faith in God knowing that He is in control, or slowly go insane and become introverted, unsocial, skeptical, doubtful and scared. 
The sun seemed to have set, leaving me alone in the dark. The world was careening out of control, and I felt lost and out of control. So alone. So scared. I had lost self-confidence, self-esteem, self-respect, confidence, and a love for myself. I was putting my identity and who I was in a worldly substance. It was still leaving me thirsty and hungry for something more. 

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.