Inspiration Monday

January 31, 2011


"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours."
~~John 15:18-20


 "Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure."
~~Philippians 2:12-13

“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also." ~John 14:1-3 


Playlist:
"Closer" ~Shawn McDonald
"Starry Night"~Chris August
"I'm For You"~Tobymac


Quotes:
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
~Theodore Roosevelt


Embrace your uniqueness. Time is much too short to be living someone else's life.
~Kobi Yamada


Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
~Mother Teresa
 



The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
~Eleanor Roosevelt

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.