Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

Voyage of the Dawn Treader

December 10, 2010


I saw this movie today at 11:00 A.M this morning, and let me just say this...IT WAS AMAZING! I don't want to be a plot spoiler, but this movie touches on some very good points that we face everyday. Aslan is just amazing; Lucy and Edmund are fantastic, and Caspian is adorable (as always :)). It's thriving with thrilling action, suspense, and sweet moments that are both captivating and chilling.

I encourage you all to see it when you get the chance. I adored it and believe it to be the best one yet!
Totally worth it....I LOVED IT! C:
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.