something in the air...

“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dear Summer,

I am already itching for you to arrive! (As fast as possible, please, for I fear I am in dire need of some warmth and vigerous outdoor activity.) Don't get me wrong, friend, winter has been delightful, but it doesn't hold that sense of peace and freedom that I get when you are around.

You always know how to cheer me up. Show me the brighter side of things. Warm my heart and melt all me fears away. Dearest, dearest, do come soon, for I long to inhale your breathtaking fragrance; your exuberant joy. It's intoxicating. Refreshing. Satifying.

Oh, how I long to soak up your rays of warmth and tranquility; to lie under your comfort and know that everything will be alright. You, my blessed friend, are missed. Please come back to me. Don't delay your arrival. I'll be waiting.

Comments

Popular Posts