Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

Get To Know Me

November 5, 2010




1. If you accidentally knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
Knowing me, I'd panic, call my mom, then leave a note.

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
Shoot, I wouldn't dare place my body in the hands of someone who contorts the natural beauty of people. Not natural!


3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
I love reading Observations On Becoming and Living on Literary Lane. I love blogs that are unique, Godly, encouraging, and unafraid to express their belief to a lost and broken world. 


4. What percent of your blog is fake just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
Fake? Are you kidding me. This blog is 100% real. No posers here.

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Red meat...any type of red meat. I'll keep my Chicken, Turkey, and Fish. The rest, I could be easily parted from.

6. How often to you eat out?
Only if I have to. I hate eating out, even though for me, it's like a super huge treat! But, I can't stand it. We probably eat out maybe once every two months (at least).

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
Well, for one thing, I can't figure out how to get my bottom into a pair of Skinny Jeans, much less get my big foot into them! I wear boot cut jeans. They're way more comfortable than jeans that squeeze. 
 
8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?  
I hope it would never have to come to that! I don't think I would marry a man who would cheat on me, but stranger things have happened. Anyhow, I would forgive him and give him a second chance. If he did it again...out the door he goes! I'm not going to subject myself to that kind of pain. Why would I? C:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.