Follow your bliss

October 4, 2010

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire

My sister is the queen of fun! In fact, she's the only one I know who always has a smile on her face, and an innocent playfulness about her. She's a contagious person and always knows how to make your frown turn upside down. I get asked a lot about what makes me happy. I could, of course, answer the question with an thousand and one different replies. 

A hot cup of coco by a warm fire in the winter time could make me happy, the sent of bread baking and cedar chips being burnt and the annual Christmas commercials that make the holiday season come to life could very well be at the top of my list, as well as cookies, lemonade, cold and frost mornings, writing, and dreaming. But what really makes me the happiest, especially since this weeks challenge is JOY, I always say the same thing: "I could give you the average answer that you've heard over-and-over, but I won't. Instead, I'll give you this: my sister is what makes me happy."

 


"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves." Guatama Buddha

Always be happy and never be afraid to bring joy to someone with a kind word or a smile. This, whether we realize it or not, makes a huge impact in the people around us and leaves a small, yet noticeable imprint on their lives. 'Till next time, have a lovely week and thank you for stopping by.

7 comments

  1. Lovely picture! Your sister is so beautiful--she seems to be the essence of "joy."

    Love,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that your sister makes you so happy! :) Very happy post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie is so beautiful! That's a very lovely photo of her. :) Aren't sisters wonderful? What a blessing from God. :)

    Love,
    Eldarwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo! How amazing! Such a photo full of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, what a great photo! I really love that picture of you sister--she is very pretty. :)

    xoxo,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments! Sorry I didn't reply to you individually. :( I will attempt to do that Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Picture!!

    -Megan
    becausephotographyisme.blogspot.com
    &
    megan-thelifeofagirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.