It's Monday

Mondays are always those days where I could either choose to hate it because it beckons new and unsure changes, challenges, and anxieties; or I could choose to love it because it's one more day God has Graciously allowed me to see. 


Either way, Mondays are one of those days none of us are too fond of. We all wish the weekends would never end, the fun would never stop, and we wouldn't have to resume the hectic and psychotic boredom of our mundane lives...yada...yada...yada. 


But lets not dwell on the negative aspects of Mondays, OK? Be positive. Be creative. Be happy. 

Aside from meditating on this verse for the day: 
Psalm 118:24..."This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
I am also holding onto these worldly affirmations as a source of inspiration for me when I feel the
grogginess of Monday swarm all over me:
“Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen.”-Peter Marshall

Don't let the fact that today is Monday keep you down and out; celebrate because you were given the chance to live to see another Monday. Instead of making this Monday the same, old, and dreary Monday I always seem to dread, I am going to make it a positive day! Won't you?

Comments

Popular Posts