Get To Know Me




1. Who is your favorite band/singer?
I would venture to say Toby Mac. I love his music! They vibe of his lyrics and such are so inspiring and fun to jam out to. His music's got good beat and a wonderful meaning and message.
My favorite song of his is atmosphere.  

2. Wat's your favorite song and why?
My favorite song to listen to is probably, off the top of my head, Atmosphere by Toby Mac. I've already said this before in a few posts back, but I LOVE this song so much. This is exactly what God has done for me. I suppose that is why I feel such a close and personal connection with this song.

3. What's your opinion of secular music? Are you against it?
I am not against secular music. In fact, I listen to a lot of it.When it comes to secular music, I usually like to keep it clean. Josh Groban, Owl City, and Classical is the type of secular music I prefer to listen to. I have, however, listened to Kesha and Lady Gaga...um, all I can say is that the beat to their songs is good...the meaning not so much.
4.  Do you like to listen to the radio, MP3/iPod, or CDs?
I prefer to listen to my MP3 when it's hooked up to the radio. But, I'm not picky. I listen to CDs in the car because that's all I can listen to...no MP3. I listen to the radio as well. But the MP3 is always so much easier to tote around, that's why I like it best.
5. What's your favorite part about Autumn?
The chilly mornings, mugs of hot coco, the smell of camp fire, the misty mornings, and colorful sunsets, and that huge harvest moon. Ah, the essence of fall!
6. Do you dance crazy when no one is looking?
Like no other! I have to admit that when I am alone, I get 'down with my bad self'! I really can't dance. I mean, the music moves me, but it moves me ugly. So when I'm alone I feel more free to bust a move with no one looking at me strangely.
7. What's your fave kind of drink?
Water! Yummy. Plain water is the best. No added flavors or anything can appease my simple thirst for that good, clean, refreshing water! Oooh!

Comments

  1. i love tobyMac:D my favorite song of his right now is "showstopper" :) and water is good :) but i do love me some orange juice!

    blessings && smiles,
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chilly morning to!

    And for #6 I do too :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun to read!! I agree with you, TobyMac is a great musician and songwriter :)
    And there is few things more beautiful that an enormous fall sunset, preceding a full harvest moon. God is the most creative, awesome God, nature shouts that message loud and clear!!
    LocaChica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.

Popular Posts