- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate chips or morsels
1 (6-ounce) package Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Sweetened Dried Cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, cashews, almonds, or pecans (optional)
- 1/2 cup cheerios
1/3 cup shredded coconut, (optional)
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on Medium-High (70%) power for 1 minute; stopping to stir. Microwave an additional 10 to 20-second intervals. Remove and stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Let harden at room temperature or chill in the refrigerator, about 15 minutes.
- Store in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate. Store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.