Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

Healing Begins by Tenth Avenue North

September 18, 2010

My life sometimes feels like I'm going in circles and never getting anywhere in particular. I'm doing the same thing over and over again. Nothing productive is being produced and I feel dead. But, God has been working on me for some time now, and all I can say is this: there has been a tremendous breakthrough. 

The Trials and Tribulations of my life have, to some extent, held me hostage. This was mainly due to my lack of faith. However, as soon as God took control and helped me, I felt a sense of freedom that I had never felt before. This song from Nate Sallie pretty much sums up what I have felt God doing in my life lately. He's been doing some incredible things! 

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.