Get To Know Me


{1} Were you named after anyone?
Well, yes and no. My first name isn't connected to any family member that I know of. But my middle name is the same as my aunts. We call her Aunt Shae. And I think it would be cool for my nieces and nephews to do the same! Either that or Auntie Em. 
{2} Do you like your handwriting?
Do I? Um, no! It depresses me just how juvenile I write by hand. It's atrocious and childlike. I don't know how to write cursive and because my hand tends to spazz, it's impossible to write a perfect page paragraph without having to start all over! I'm a little OCD about clean and neat paper and handwriting. It can take me up to 3 days to write just one page of a letter!

{4} What's your favorite lunch meat?
Well, I know it isn't bologna. I actually don't really have a favorite because I am not that picky. I love ham and roast beef, and if the occasion calls for it, even turkey.

{5}What's your favorite cereal? 
It's a toss up between Rice Crispies or Cream of Rice. Yeah, I know, what a variety! C:

{6} Do you untie you shoes when you take them off?
Oh, please...I don't even wear shoes! Well, at least not normally. When I go running, on vacation, or drive, I wear some type of shoe, but if I do, I would NEVER untie it....never! :P

{7} What's your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
I don't have one. I am lactose intolerant. But Tropical Fusion and Lime Sherbet is the bomb! 
{8} What's the least favorite thing about yourself?
I can't just stop and smell the roses. I always have to be active and doing some hard manual labor.  
{9} What are you listening to right now? 
For personal reasons, I am listening to Courage by Superchick. 
{10} Favorite smells?
I love the smell of fresh bread, vanilla, old books & libraries, camp fire, apple pie, nutmeg, lavender & rosemary, the country, and coconut shampoo.

Comments

  1. Great post! I enjoyed getting to know you! :) I too love the smell of camp fires and vanilla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I've been wondering for ages, and now I just have to ask. Where are you getting all these amazing button/picture things, like at the top of this post?!
    Which I really enjoyed reading the answers of, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.

Popular Posts