Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

Get To Know Me

September 16, 2010


{1} If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
Kitchen Nightmares with Chef Ramsey! He's got a dirty mouth, but I like watching the show because of the crazy people who actually think they're better than the Chef himself and can run a successful restaurant...even though their food stinks!

{2} Do you put your seat belt on before or after you start the car?
Well, when I remember to do it, I'll put it on before. But, since I usually forget, I do it after.

{3} Shave or hair removal cream?
Gees! Um, this is kind of a personal question...lol C:

  {4} What's your favorite feature in a house?
A fire place. Not because of the romantic rap it has, but because it reminds me of Christmas, family, and security (that's an odd one ;)).
{5} What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
Raw Pumpkin

{6} What TV show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
Since Drop Dead Diva, Hell's Kitchen, and American Idol aren't going on during fall, I have no clue what I'm looking forward to watching...maybe holiday specials?

 {7} Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
Personal Shopper. I HATE to shop :D

{8} What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
Leaves

1 comment

  1. *smiles* Great fall post, Emily. I really like the last question.

    xoxo,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.