Naturally

I take pictures every chance I can get. It's almost like an addiction! I am really into taking pictures of nature. It's such a splendid way to capture the essence of life and God's magnificent creation. The added bonus to a photo is that you have captured a moment in time that will last forever. Photography for me, is a way, we as humans, can capture the beauty we see each and every day. We take a picture to permanently capture the moment in which we cherish; so that we never forget those moments we've been through, things we've seen, and those things that have inspired us.


 
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”-- Aaron Siskind
 
“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.”-- Dorothea Lange
 
“To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.”-- Elliott Erwitt
 
“There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are.”-- Ernst
 
“It's weird that photographers spend years or even a whole lifetime, trying to capture moments that added together, don't even amount to a couple of hours.”-- James Lalropui Keivom
 “I wish more people felt that photography was an adventure the same as life itself and felt that their individual feelings were worth expressing. To me, that makes photography more exciting.”-- Harry Callahan
"Photograph:  a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art."--Ambrose Bierce
 “When you find yourself beginning to feel a bond between yourself and the people you photograph, when you laugh and cry with their laughter and tears, you will know you are on the right track.”-- Arthur Fellig
 Thanks for stopping by my blog today and checking things out! And thank you to all who is following my blog! I love you all and you guys make blogging so much fun. Enjoy your week. God Bless.

Comments

  1. I personally LOVE taking pictures of plants!!!
    Its definitely one of my favorite things...I just love them.
    fantastic pictures by the way :)
    -Siri
    http://forgottencornerphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous flowers, Emily! I love them! Would you like to guest post on my blog? (please tell me if I already asked you this :) I love your blog, and thought it would be cool. for more info, email me at

    hedesignsblog@gmail.com

    Thanks!!!

    With love and blessings,
    ~Bree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I started with nature and then moved to portraits (though of course I still do nature). It seems like where most young ladies start. :)


    blessings,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.

Popular Posts