Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

Little Men At The Beach

June 19, 2010

These are pictures of my brother (the older one), and my cousin Mason (the little one). Aren't they just too cute to be on the beach? I am sure all the ladies were craving to get a piece of Mason's charming cuteness! And as for my brother, eh, he's not available. So, the girls had to look elsewhere. Besides, he was too busy falling on top of waves to be paying any attention to the many goo-goo ladies eye-balling him. Thank God for a one-track mind of my dear brother!

2 comments

  1. did you get my email address
    zara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun! I love going to the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.