I'm baaaccckkk....for a time

June 11, 2010

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Hello to you all! As of right now, I getting ready to head out on another adventure--this time in Florida! My sister, brother and I are going to be spending 2 1/2 weeks in Jacksonville, Florida with our Grandparents. I have no clue what we'll be doing there. But this time, I'll have Internet connection, so I can keep you all posted about what's been going on! Plus, I will share some pictures with you as well!


I have to admit I am a little tired from all the traveling I've been doing for the past month and a half, but it's been worth every minute! What an amazing blessing. Also, while on vacation, I've had a lot of time to reflect on what I do here at Grace Life Rain [aka Thoughts of a Small Town Girl...and yes, I changed the name ahead of schedule!]. But, that's beside the point. The point is, I want to offer more to my followers other than a place to simply have fun. I also want them to come here and grow in the the Lord. I want to share more than just a friendly pat on the back-- if you know what I mean.


So, I've decided to start a series, if that's what you would call something like this--a section of my blog called Dear Sadie--where people can email and/or comment me (I mean Sadie ;)) about the things that they're struggling with and I try to answer any of your questions, or help you with your problems... at least give you advice.


It's not something that will happen every single week. And who knows, maybe it will. But if you'd like, you can email me at onelife.92@comcast.net with your question and I will do my best to answer your question in a timely fashion. But keep in mind that I may use your questions and my answers in posts on my blog. So if you wish to keep your emails confidential, let me know. If you'll allow me to post, then you can remain anonymous, or use a pen-name.


:::With Love:::

1 comment

  1. Have fun in Florida, Emily! And the 'Ask Sadie' thing sounds awesome:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.