Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

I know this is a little in advance....

June 2, 2010

 But I wanted to let you all know sooner-than-later that I am going to be changing my blog name to one of the following: 1) Be The Wave, 2) For the Love of a King, 3) Embracing Accusation, 4) Meant to Live, 5) Grace Like Rain, or 6) One Life to Love.


However, the URL will stay exactly the same, unless I decide to change it later on. So, as of August 1st, this blog will no longer be called Thoughts of a Small Town Girl. I have grown to love this blog name, but I feel it is time to step out of the ordinary and do something different. However, I will be using this name for my photography blog, so it won't be completely gone to waist!


Have a great rest of the week. And please take note of the poll on the sidebar. Vote for your favorite blog name!

1 comment

  1. Great! A poll is a good idea. I am also chanigng my blog name, this month though.look forward to the result!

    Blessings,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.