Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

Hola!

May 19, 2010

Just to let you all know, I will be taking a break from blogging for about 2 weeks. I am headed off to Williamsburg, Va and having my graduation the last 2 weeks of this month. So I will be BUSY!


I might have some special posts out during those weeks...just to keep you updated and/or encouraged. But, who knows what'll happen!


When I get back, I hope to do a huge giveaway...like a BLOG PARTY!!!!! But, in order to do that I need close to 100 followers. It would be even better if I could 150 followers by June, then that would be great!


See ya later. C:

3 comments

  1. Congrats! Can't wait till you come back! Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your graduation! Hope it all went well!

    I also wanted to let you know that my blog URL has changed to: http://anotheronceintimeh.blogspot.com/

    you will have to re-follow it in order for the updates to come to your dashboard.

    Thank you and God bless!

    ~Ivory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I hope you have a great trip and graduation. I will be praying for your safety and that you will have a fun trip!

    I am starting a blog June 1st, I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me. I am following you.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.