Praise the Lord!



Psalms 150:6 says, “Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!”


Shouting from a mountain top: Lord, today I will praise yo with all of my heart. With all of my soul. With all of my strenght. There is no one like you, Lord. You are good. You are love. You are my comfort. My friend. My hope. My Redeemer! I will praise your name, for you are God. I will proclaim your name to the world. I am the arrow and you are the target. Use me. Guide me. Mold me. I am yours. You are God!
Amen

Comments

  1. Amen!! :D great post!
    Love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for sharing, Emily! :)

    {Love}
    Eldarwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The devil and all his demons must shake and shudder in fear every time a servant and friend of Jesus sincerely prays that prayer-and then goes out and lives it.
    Beautiful.
    LocaChica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, you have an award over at my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.

Popular Posts