{Dearest Friend}

February 7, 2010

Mood: Working
Listening to: In The Hands Of God by Newsboys
This is my first entry in this journal. But as you can see it is not the first post I have done. I know many of my followers are disappointed that I am not doing "real" posts at the moment. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I have little time. This hurts me to see that I cannot provide them with good posts. Instead, I am deduced to write about my day in hopes that someone, in some small way, will be just as inspired as they would be, had I actually posted a Godly post.

Let me note that it is almost impossible to loose our salvation with Christ. Yes, even when we think it is possible! There is simply nothing of this earth that could disavow the love and determination of our Lord. He will never leave us, even when we go astray! For this reason I am glad to be a Christian. When times get rough, God is always there to lend a helping hand, even when everyone else seems to be against you.
Thank you God! For every pain, heartache, disappointment, trial and tribulation, there is light at the end of the tunnel. You Lord, are that momentous light! A light that leads us through the dark places when all other lights go out. Amen! 
I haven't been in a great mood for a long time. I feel so bogged down! Disconnected. Helpless. Hopeless. Out of control! This has to stop!  
 Lord, please help me! I am so confused. School is driving me bonkers and I am so afraid that I am loosing my relationship with you!

1 comment

  1. Hi, I really like your blog and what you write. follow me back if you want ! <3<3

    blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.