Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

I am going CRAZY!!!!!!

January 29, 2010


It's me checking in to see how ya'll are doing! I am so sorry that I haven't been posting and commenting. I miss doing this, I really do. Oh, and if anybody ever tells you that college is easy....spit in their eye. Just kidding. Or am I?

Well, I am so tired. I haven't sleps well a all, and I've been having funky dreams....usualy being eaten by a book or something like that. Eh! Look, I am rambling on. I suppose I don't have much to talk about other the jubberish :P. I think I should go now and lie down.


Later!

3 comments

  1. Hope you sleep/rest well, Emily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. College? When did you start college?! Tell, tell, tell. I obviously haven't been doing a very good job of keeping up with your blog, I'm sorry. :(
    :)

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary dream! :P

    I really like your new background/layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.