Do Not Merely Exist BLESSED SINGLENESS + FORSAKING IT ALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS + BIBLE MAN ARMOR

[Gonna be busy!]

January 18, 2010

Hey guys.


I have just started 3 college courses. These will, unfortunately, keep me from posting regularly. So I will be posting sporadically here and there. But I am still hoping to do most of the things I have planned on doing this year. I just never knew how difficult it would be to take 3 classes.


I hope you all understand. I will stop by your blogs regularly, but I may not comment. This will be when I have time. If I have any more time,I will post. Ugh! I'll miss ya'll!!!!!!!


emily peace name cursive Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment

  1. ohh i totaly understand!
    I'm just taking on college class this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.