Aloha!

January 30, 2010

Hello Samara,
I am so glad that you stopped by! I have been meaning to visit your blog but haven't had the time :( I fee so bad. Thanks for commenting and thank you for caring about my rest! I hope to get back into the blogger grove pretty soon and come visit you!

Hi Emii,
Yes, I am in college (kinda)! I started it...oh.....um.....gees...I think last fall. *looking up trying to remember*. Yeah, that sounds about right! It's more along the lines of AP classes. I am graduating highschool this spring and so I am taking the Advanced Prep (AP) classes to get a head start for the next school year. I miss you Emii! I have been so bad at following your blog! I am going to try to get back on here more often and catch up on some MAJOR reading!

Hey Marian,
Scary dream, yeah I know, right?! LOL! Thank you! I love my background too. I found it a few days ago. At first it didn't click....I think it was the crumpled paper look. But after I left it there, it grew on me :P I hope to come visit. Boy have I got a lot of catching up to do!!!


I hope you don't mind me posting my response to you here on my blog. I am sorry to do this, only for the fact that I know how much you all like getting comments! But I am in a time crunch and didn't have time to visit blogs today *sniffles*. But I will try to tomorrow or Monday! Love ya'll!

2 comments

  1. oh don't feel bad Emily. I've been to your blog in the last couple days but haven't commented! I don't know whats wrong with me :P
    In Christ,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily,
    Oh, don't worry about not commenting. I love seeing my name in a post :P
    And I love the new background, too. I just forgot to mention it in my comment:)

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.