*Rambling On*

Hey guys. I am so sorry! I have been slacking quiet a bit. I have forgotten GIRL TALK, and all those other things that I was planning on doing in November. I got distracted with NaNo and never seemed to get anywhere with my blog :(


I am hoping to get back on track in the new year. This month will probably be devoted to Christmas things and random bits.


I have SO much to do this month!!!!!


I don't have to do any Christmas shopping (got that all done in October), so that's good.
But I have the nasty, detestable ACT test, work, and Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles coming for the holidays. (They aren't nasty and detestable, just the ACT...)


Then I have to help cook for Christmas dinner. Bake cookies. Pies. 2 Birthday cakes. And rolls. I have to go to a Christmas dinner *ugh!* this Friday and then do a hard-core work out at two every Tuesday and Wednesday (that's if my mom and brother come).


And then, if I find time, I might blog something worth reading and then go to bed :)
Hope you guys have an wonderful Christmas and stay healthy.


Emily Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

  1. Wow, a busy month for you! I'll be praying :)

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody is busy this time of year :) I hope you stay healthy too!
    LocaChica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tagged you! The post goes up on Saturday the 12th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, thanks guys! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.

Popular Posts