Whew!

December 26, 2009

It has been a wonderful time sharing the love of Christ on this Christmas season with all of you! I have enjoyed myself immensely and I hope you have too! I received many gifts yesterday. Most of them were American Girl-- yes, I am still into American Girl :P


But one thing I noticed that my family didn't do--which we always do--is read the the passage from the Bible about the birth of Christ. I am disappointed. This season felt so rushed. It sped by way too fast barely giving me time to say hello and now I am forced to say good-bye :(


I am now looking forward to the next year. I cannot wait to do more blogging, meat new and wonderful followers and bloggers, go places, see new things and learn more about life and how Christ intended me to live it!
Love you all!


Emily Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments

  1. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas--mine was rushed too. [Cassie suggested] that it was because of nanowrimo, and I agree. We [gave up] the whole month of Nov. for writing purposes, and in turn, we lost the month of preparation for Christmas. However, nanowrimo was wonderful, and I had a GREAT time. :)

    Love and Blessings,

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas--mine was rushed too. [Cassie suggested] that it was because of nanowrimo, and I agree. We [gave up] the whole month of Nov. for writing purposes, and in turn, we lost the month of preparation for Christmas. However, nanowrimo was wonderful, and I had a GREAT time. :)

    Love and Blessings,

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Please keep your comments clean. So, please no foul language.